Request the clinical data package for Urolastic: email@example.com
Why choose Urolastic to treat women with SUI?
Urolastic offers a highly effective minimal invasive solution that could drastically improve the quality of life of women with stress urinary incontinence.
The procedure has proven to be effective not only in secondary patients (e.g. after sling procedure) but also in primary patients (patients that have not undergone any stress urinary incontinence treatment before).
This stress urinary incontinence treatment is performed under local anesthesia. During the procedure 4 deposits are injected around the mid-urethral section of the urethra. The deposits will induce narrowing and support of the urethra and therefore lead to a better closure.
- Safe and patient friendly
- Peri-urethral injection
- The effect of the treatment can be observed immediately after the procedure
- Long-lasting effect
- Effective in primary and secondary patients
- Retention as a consequence of the urolastic procedure is easily corrected.
- No migration of implant
- Visible by x-ray or ultrasound
- Cost competitive